Changing the weather can be a natural process, but it is also a result of various diseases, because people suffer from common cold, flu, fever, skin infections and allergies. This is mostly the reason that at this time our body’s immune system is weak because it tries to transform itself into a changing climate. To be preserved, a good habit has to be resorted to natural ingredients, which have long been popular as effective remedies, fighting infection and being antiseptic in nature. Natural antiseptics can help by providing immediate support against infections. The truth is that in our kitchen we have a wonderful cure for various types of diseases, even we do not know about it. The more we absorb in natural remedies, the more beneficial properties we learn.
These elements are are known for their antiseptic properties:
- Cinnamon: Cinnamon is a spicy masala, which is known as first-class antiseptic which can help fight bacteria, viruses and fungal infections. It is rich in antioxidants, which gives it a light painkiller and anti-inflammatory effect, and perhaps this is the reason that it was traditionally used to recover from cold, flu, throat throat, fever and headache. It is said that cinnamon is promoted to cognitive function and memory from the smell.
- Star Anis: Although traditionally used for reducing air, hiccup, and water retention, though, to help speed recovery from viral infection, star-playing excellence Its powerful antiviral properties are effective against both Harpy Virus and Flu Virus – so much so that its components have been used by pharmaceutical companies to produce flu medicines.
- Honey: Even if honey is made mostly of sugar and water, it has many medicinal properties, including its ability to heal skin wounds and ulcers. It contains a large source of vitamins, minerals, enzymes and essential oils. Its hydrogen peroxide content is one of the reasons why it can be effective in hindering bacterial growth on the skin. When used on top, this speed can help in wound healing.
- Pomegranate juice: Pomegranate is a wonderful element, all parts of the plant are used as medicines in Ayurvedic traditions; Pomegranate juice is most important for its antiviral and antibacterial properties. Studies show that fruit extracts are effective against dental plaque.
- Rosemary: Rosemary contains caffeine and rosemarinic acid, both powerful antioxidants and anti-inflammatory agents, which also have strong antiseptic properties. Its antioxidant action can help in reducing inflammation, which can reduce the risk of asthma, liver disease and heart disease. If used in tea or disturbance, then it can help fight gum disease and get rid of the throat in the throat. It also includes many unstable oils, which have sedative effect which helps to calm the nerves and helps in reducing stomach disturbances.