Although it is true that the expectancy of our lives has increased for years, but there are more incidents of chronic diseases. Let’s face it, our generation is at high risk of heart problems or vision problems or arthritis development at a very young age now than before. This is a sign that there has been a change in the way of life from our grandmothers who can not be in our favor and can increase our health risks. For example, our diet is far too close to our grandmother or, therefore, looking at the current situation where childhood obesity and adolescent diabetes are the top global health concerns, it is actually the way we are going ahead of our lives Enhance and try and help to go back to the basics.
To achieve optimal physical and mental health, your body needs good quality nutrition. Ayurveda is an ancient system of life, according to which, three pillars of life which form the foundation on which you can build good health and get longevity Can – diet, sleep and self-ownership Diet plays an important role in maintaining the balance of energy within your body. When we eat the right food, it fills us with positive energy, helps in managing our weight, improves the functioning of our body and promotes overall welfare.
Eat These Foods to Live Longer:
- OATMEAL: People come from carb-heavy food, like porridge, but this fiber can help in controlling wheat cholesterol rich in food. Dalia is included in beta-glucane, which has been shown to reduce the level of LDL, or according to a review of “bad” cholesterol essential food and function, it helps blood cholesterol to enter your bloodstream.
- EGGS: Although the yolks of eggs have been badly damaged due to their dietary cholesterol, recent studies have shown that eating eggs can actually help in your cholesterol by improving your HDL or “good” cholesterol. Eggs can also help regulate blood sugar; A study published in The American Journal of Clinical Nutrition found that moderate and old men who had four eggs in one week had low blood sugar and 38 percent lower risk of diabetes was compared to those who died in one week. Had eaten an egg
- BLUEBERRIES: Blueberries are full of antioxidants, which are your most powerful weapons against old age. Antioxidants help to protect the disease and can fight swelling. Blueberries can also be good for your brain; A small study found that adult adults who drank blueberries juice for 12 weeks did more runs on memory tests compared to those who were given a placebo.
- TOMATOES: Inflammation can accelerate your body, you may feel the risk of weight, heart disease and Alzheimer’s. Because of the presence of lycopene, tomatoes can help fight swelling, in addition to its anti-inflammatory properties, lycopene has been reduced to LDL or “bad” cholesterol.
- APPLES: Apples are very rich in very important antioxidants, flanonodes, and dietary fiber. Fenestiotics and antioxidant in apples can help in reducing the risk of developing cancer, hypertension, diabetes and cardiovascular disease.
- COFFEE: Your morning coffee habit does not make you aware in the morning; it can also save your life. Research by Stanford Medicines found that caffeine found in coffee can help fight old chronic inflammation caused by the disease contributing to Alzheimer’s, cardiovascular diseases and other life-related chronic diseases. Research also reviewed another study published in the Nature Medicine Journal, and found that the studies which had the highest caffeine consumption were among the lowest levels of swelling.
- BEANS: Beans are a super healthy, super versatile and super cheap food, beans are high in antioxidants, fiber, protein, B vitamins, iron, magnesium, potassium, copper and zinc. Eating regularly can reduce the risk of diabetes, heart disease, colorectal cancer and help with weight management.
- GREEN TEA: Green tea is one of our favorite foods for weight loss; It is shown to your metabolism, squash hunger, stress, and fat cells to shrink. In addition to keeping weight off, there are also the benefits of anti aging, it can help to regulate cholesterol, and help to prevent sun damage on your skin.
- HOT PEPPERS: If you like to eat spicy food, you may be in luck; hot peppers have proven to extend your life. A Chinese study found that those who were eating spicy food three to five days a week, their deaths decreased by 15 percent. The main component is capsicin, researchers believe; Capsaicin also has anti-inflammatory properties and can increase your metabolism. Hot sauce can be our closest thing to a miracle anti-aging supplement.
- DARK CHOCOLATE: Dark chocolate (looks: cocoa more than 75%) is full of antioxidants, which can stave off disease and help you stay longer. It is also a powerful anti-inflammatory food; A study published in the American Journal of Clinical Nutrition found that dark chocolate antioxidant can help in the prevention and repair of cellular damage due to swelling caused by flanol.