The sunny summer sunshine can also cause a heat stroke in a healthy person. The heat just removes all your energy, which makes you feel weak and sluggish, can be extreme dehydration, and this stroke of heat can easily progress in a disease that is more than the required time. If you or anyone you know is suffering from a stroke of heat, then use the treatment mentioned in this article for quick relief.
The stroke of heat is also called sunscreen and is quite common during the summer months. It is important to understand the cause of this and also know how to identify symptoms and symptoms. In this way you can choose the right remedy for your treatment.
Therefore, before going into the home remedies for the stroke of heat, let’s examine the causes and symptoms.
What Causes Sunstroke?
The fluid in our body is responsible for maintaining body temperature during hot weather conditions. When the body gets more heat and is exposed to heat for a long period, it cools down. When the body loses enough fluid (hydration), then we experience dehydration and heat stroke. This heat exhaustion can easily progress into a life-threatening situation in which the body temperature can rise to 105 degrees Fahrenheit and can cause neurological damage. There can be a heat stroke for two reasons-
Body performance in hot weather conditions, for example, playing games for many hours in the summer
People with old people, children and diseases usually have trouble controlling their body temperature. They may be the stroke of heat in contact with high temperatures, even without any physical activity .
How To Treat The Heat Stroke
- Buttermilk: Drink 1-2 glasses of buttermilk every day during summers.
- Cold shower: Soak in a bathtub with cold water and stay there for 15-20 minutes.
- essential oil: Apply this oil blend on the back of the neck, on your soles, and inside your wrists.
- Onion juice: During the stroke the onion juice application is done only once, while you can drink onion-honey mixture twice a day after a few days of sun stroke.
- Coriander: Drink a glass of this juice during the heat stroke.
- Apple vinegar: Drink this if you feel dizzy or weak after a walk in the Sun.
- Sandal paste